Twice a year, students are chosen due to their performance in the previous semester. Their names are published on the Dean’s List, honouring high-achieving students of the School of Management, and they are invited to participate in the programme during the following two semesters. The choice is 80% made depending on the grade achieved in the previous semester. A minimum scholastic average of 2,3 (after the completion of the intermediate diploma) or 2,0 (during the advanced study period) respectively is required. 20% of the highly qualified students are invited to join the programme upon the recommendation of the Chairs.
To read how previous participants describe their experiences and to find a list of the participating partner companies take a look at the Alumni-Site.
The Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM) as a joint venture between Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München [LMU] and Technische Universität München [TUM] is an interdisciplinary institution of education, research and entrepreneurship.
Building on the strengths of both universities, CDTM provides highly qualified and ambitious students with an excellent academic education in the field of technology and management. With its graduate program Technology Management CDTM combines the following foci:
- Interdisciplinarity | An interdisciplinary approach in the interface of business administration, electrical engineering and computer science,
- Internationality | a strong international character,
- Entrepreneurship | a philosophy of entrepreneurship,
- Practical experience | the integration of theory and practice,
- Leadership | an excellent preparation of students for leadership positions.
As a research institution, CDTM closely cooperates with the industry, concentrating on the TIME-sector (Telecommunication, Information Technology, Media, Entertainment).